Priced at $24.00
This design is available from the Marinade Designs Ravelry Shop. : Our very own Kristen designed this simple cowl a few years back using a (now discontinued) Noro yarn in a perfectly bright green color for St. Paddy's day. The pattern has now been updated to be used with any worsted weight yarn...like the always versatile Madelintosh Vintage! The design is knit from the bottom up and features a slightly open design and subtle shaping to allow the cowl to hug your neck more ergonomically. The result is a pretty and simple cowl that you'll want to knit time and time again!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available for purchase in the Marinade Designs Ravelry Page. Remember to download or print the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to get gauge) and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 14" tall (or shorter depending on your preference) x 21" circumference at top edge & 24" circumference at bottom edge.
- Gauge: 3.75 sts over 1" or 1 pattern repeat = 2.5".
- Color shown is Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Corned Beef - Limited Edition for March 2015.