Priced at $53.00
Taken from: Garter Stitch Revival "Boardwalk Brioche Cowl" - Combine the stunning simplicity of horizontal garter stripes with the playfulness of two-color brioche to make a truly wearable and reversible cowl. Choose from two sizes, one that drapes beautifully in a single loop around the neck and a longer version, which can be worn in a double loop, single loop, or wrapped around your shoulders.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Garter Stitch Revival "Boardwalk Brioche Cowl".
- Size U.S. 7 (4.5mm): 16" (40 cm) or longer circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not includ-ed.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (50)" (76 127 cm) in circumference and 7.5 (9.5 )" (19 24 cm) tall.
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4".
- Color shown is Copper Penny (discontinued) and Cousteau.