Priced at $106.00
Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Druyan" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 7 circular needle, minimum 32" length (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 9 stitch markers, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires.
- Finished Measurements: 45" wide x 86" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 23.5 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in Repeat Pattern on US 7 needles after blocking.
- Color Shown is Hosta Blue.