Priced at $26.50
Taken from Knit.Wear - '12 Spring: "A simply shaped cap becomes a fancy ruched cloche with the addition of welting and pleats."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Knit.Wear - '12 Spring, pg. 108.
- US size 5-16" circular needles and US size 5 DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers and one tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Circumference Measurements: 20 (22)".
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- We recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Sport in Betty Draper Blues.