Priced from $106.00 to $238.50
Taken from Knit to Flatter: "This cardigan is worked from the bottom up in pieces and then seamed. Waist shaping is located in between the cable panels, drawing them into an hourglass shape and creating the illusion of a curvier waist. The cardi is offered in both short-sleeved and long-sleeved versions."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit to Flatter, pg 131 - Chimera Cardigan.
- Size US 5 straight needles, US 5 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, 13 buttons, and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 46, 50, 54)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Pomegranate.