Priced at $76.50
Taken from Knitting Wizardry: "Ancient family manors can be drafty, even when you have magic at your beck and call. This wrapper is what you need to keep the chill at bay. The tapered arms and snug fit mean that you won't be in danger of snagging your sleeves if, perchance, prisoners escape from your dungeon and a battle ensues."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Wizardry, pg 115 - Lady of the House Wrapper.
- Size US 3 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, scrap yarn, stickpin, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 14.75 (17, 18, 20.25, 22.25, 24.5, 26.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 38 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Cosmos.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit