Priced at $54.00
Taken from Stories In Stitches 3: "These socks are inspired by a pair of fabric slippers in Ishiuchi Miyako's photography collection, hiroshima. Double knitting creates a two-layer sock that replicates the two layers of fabric used in the originals."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Stories In Stitches 3, pg 54 - Hiroshima Peace Sock.
- Size US 1 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 40 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Pot Bellied Stove and Naked.