Priced at $51.00
Taken from Stories In Stitches 3: "These socks are inspired by a pair of fabric slippers in Ishiuchi Miyako's photography collection, hiroshima. Double knitting creates a two-layer sock that replicates the two layers of fabric used in the originals."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Stories In Stitches 3, pg 54 - Hiroshima Peace Sock.
- Size US 1 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 32 sts and 40 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Pot Bellied Stove and Naked.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit