Priced from $25.50 to $51.00
This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "These socks were designed in collaboration with Madelinetosh as part of a collection of yarn and patterns inspired by the discovery of water in Mars. Their name was inspired by the two intrepid Mars Rovers (Curiosity and Opportunity) operated by NASA, tirelessly exploring the planet, wandering around looking for evidence of ancient life.
They are worked from the cuff down with a heel flap and gusset.
The gorgeous cable design keeps the knitting interesting and the result is a very special finished project that you will be proud of every time you look down ;)"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 1 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L).
- Finished Foot Circumference: 7 (8 1/2 , 10)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 stitches and 42 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: Madelinetosh Euro Sock, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Sock as a substitute.