Taken from Interpretations Volume 2: "True Friend" Here and there, going back and forth, going up and down; this sweater focuses on a new construction and striping that makes the construction even more visible. Focus your senses and see a new lovely sweater form on your needles! Completely seamless, this sweater is fun to knit and super comfortable to wear.
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 2, pg 66 - True Friend.
- Size US 2.5 and US 4 circular 32" needles as well as US 2.5 and US 4 double points (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, blocking aids, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 39.5(43.5, 47.5,51.5, 56.5, 60.5)" after blocking. Choose a size with 9 inches of positive ease
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 over 4" in stockinette on larger needles.
- Color Shown is Duchess (MC) and Smokestack (CC).
**(Note: If you are making a kit with multiple color options, add the following note including br tags after the pattern description: "
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.