Priced from $106.00 to $159.00
Taken from Interpretations Volume 3 : "Timeless Henley." This timeless sweater is worked in one piece from the top down using very detailed and careful shaping for a perfectly tailored fit. It requires some skills and attention when working, but once you establish the lace pattern, it's just and easy and relaxing knit.
The way the pattern is written in sections allows for all kinds of adjustments and customizations. What's your version going to look like?
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 3, pg 66 - Timeless Henley
- Size US 3 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 1 double pointed needle the same size as the main needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, 11 1cm sized buttons, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5(33, 36, 40, 44.5, 48, 52.5, 56.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts 34 rows over 4" in Hourglass Lace after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Walk collection Cozy Merino Fingering in Metal Dust. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute.