Taken from: Stephen West's Ravelry Store "The Doodler" - Stripes and colorwork make this bright shawl come alive! Living up to its name, it is very much a piece of fantastic art. We are in L-O-V-E!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Ravelry website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 - 40" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size fits all.
- Finished Measurements: 60" wingspan after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 52 rows = 4".
- Yarn Shown: Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles, which we don't currently carry. We recommend Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light as an alternative.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.