Priced at $26.00
Taken from Family-Friendly Knits: "Fingerless gloves are my go-to transitional accessories. My youngest has an extensive collection in a range of colors so she can grab the pair that best suits her mood. My own vanish each spring with the melting snow, so I am usually back to the needles, making a new pair each year. Though worked in fine yarn and incorporating cables, these mitts knit up surprisingly fast for gifts. They're perfect for men, women, and children alike, and instructions are included for all."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Family-Friendly Knits, by Courtney Spainhower.
- Size US 2 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), cable needle, markers, stitch holders, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: About 4.75(5.25,6,6.5)" circumference and 4.25(5,6,6.5)" length after blocking.
- Gauge: 33 stitches and 46 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette st.
- Colors Shown: Isadora and Candlewick.