Priced from $120.00 to $128.80
Taken from: Drea Renee Knits "Briochealuscious" - Grab a few of your all time favorite fingering yarns and make something luscious! This shawl is a mash up of Andrea Mowry's FunFunFun Shawl and Briochealicious - a super entertaining knit that is even more fun to wear! Stripes, short rows, speckles and brioche come together to make this an incredibly addicting knit wtith a generous size of all of your styling needs!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, scissors, and a row counter.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 76 in/190 cm, Center depth - 16 in/40 cm, after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 52 rows = 4 in/10 cm.
- Yarn Show: Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles; however, we recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light as a substitute.