Taken from Interpretations Volume 3: "Breathing Space" The art of breathing, something we rarely really pay attention to, is so much like letting go. It's something truly free. Let these lines guide you into that lovely and relaxed breathing space, keeping you grounded while your piece keeps growing, row after row and stripe after stripe. Find the quiet piece of movement with this little garment.
The sweater is worked from top down with raglan yoke and the asymmetric shaping makes it a very stylish and at the same time very easy to wear.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 3, pg 56 - Breathing Space.
- Size US 4 and US 2.5 circular 32" needles and US 4 and US 2.5 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, blocking aids, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50)" after blocking. Choose a size with no ease to a small amount of positive ease. Shown in size small.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 30 rows over 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn Shown is The Uncommon Thread Singleton in Peat (MC, brown), and Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Holi Festival (CC, speckled) .
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.