Priced at $78.00
Taken from Westknits Book 4 - Made For Movement: "Choose two or three colors of fingering weight yarn for this top down triangular shawl. The entire fabric is worked in garter stitch with columns of stockinette slipped stitches that travel to form bold geometric shapes."
This shawl uses 3 colors of Tosh Merino Light. We've created a few kit options below, but if you'd like to create a custom kit for yourself, please contact our customer Service team at: (877) 529-5648, and one of our yarn experts will help you pick the perfect colors!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Westknits Book 4 - Made For Movement, pg 3 - Barndom
- Size US 4- 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22" long x 92" wingspan after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 52 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is: A- Fig, B- Antique Lace, C- Winter Wheat.