Priced from $23.00 to $47.99
Taken from: Plum Dandi "High Cliff Hat" - The gentle ripple of the stream relaxes and refreshes you, and the scent of the pine calms and soothes the senses. Worked in the round from the bottom up, this hat is an instant gratification project that knits up quick as a wink.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Plum Dandi, pg. 83, "High Cliff".
- Size US 10-16" circular needles, size US 11-16" circular needles and US 11 dpns (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle, fur pom pom, needle and thread for attaching pom pom, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 16" brim circumference and 11" tall.
- Gauge: 11.5 sts and 17 rnds = 4" in St st with larger needles.
- Color shown is Astrid Grey.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit