Priced at $53.00
Taken from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 15: Winter 2015: "When you're grabbing essentials for a night out, there is always room for a classic cowl; something that will keep you cozy, and won't hide your sparkly party dress. And if it has zig zags, all the better! Theda's versatility in wearing is also clever - wear doubled over for a structured look, or in its natural state for softer folds around the neck."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 15: Winter 2015. Design by Sophie Scott.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 11.5" by 27.25" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 30 rows = 10 cm / 4" over reverse stocking stitch.
- Yarn shown is Julie Asselin Leizu DK in Jardins des tuilerie. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tosh DK in Sugar Plum, Rose, or Moonstone is a great substitute.