Priced at $106.00
This design is available for purchase from Stephen West's Ravelry page. Taken from: "Pierre", from the designer, "I love blending yarns together especially with gorgeous hand dyed colorways from Walk Collection. Their hand dyed yarns glow with textured stitch patterns in this top-down shawl. Bands of stripes, twisted ribbing, and textured triangles compose this fun-to-knit shawl. The DK weight gauge results in a surprisingly quick knit for you to wear during moody winter nights."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Stephen West.
- Size US 8 47" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 86" / 218cm wingspan, 25" / 64cm from CO to BO edge. Measurements taken after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 sts & 26 rows = 4" / 10cm in stockinette stitch