Priced from $53.00 to $79.50
Taken from Tin can Knits: "Obviously you want to give your baby the best possible style start in life! This hipster chic fair-isle vest is a must for going out to spoken word at coffeehouses, and gurgling ironically."
- This pattern is from "Max and Bodhi's Wardrobe", by Tin Can Knits, page 29.
- Size US #4 and US #6 (or as req'd to meet gauge) 16 inch circular needle in both sizes, and size US #4 DPNs are required but not included.
- Sizing: 0-6 mo (3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 1-2 yr, 2-4 yr). Finished measurements: Chest 18 (19.5, 21, 22.5, 24)", Hem to underarm length 6 (6.5, 7, 8.5, 10)", Armhole depth 3.25 (3.5, 4, 4.5, 5)".
- Gauge: 22 sts & 28 rounds / 4" in stockinette on larger needles.
- Samples shown in The Uncommon Thread Merino DK in 'seascape' with 'golden praline' and 'squirrel nutkin' with 'beeswax'. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tosh DK would make a great substitute.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit