Originally from: $26.60 to $49.10
Some options as low as $19.25
Taken from: Interpretations Vol. 3 "Looking Ahead" - Texture and long ribbing are the key elements in this lovely beanie - the colorful pompom just makes it even more pretty and playful. Looking Ahead beanie is kind in every possible way, keeping you warm and cozy throughout even the coldest of winters.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Vol. 3 "Looking Ahead".
- Size US 7 and 2.5 circular needle, 16" long or the length suitable for small circumference circular knitting, and larger dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: circumference of the brim 17 (19, 21)"; height - 8.5, (9, 10)" from CO edge.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4" in 2X2 twisted ribbing, using smaller needle, stretched lightly.
- Yarn shown is Skein Australis DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tosh DK in Tern for the hat and a 15-yard Tosh Vintage sample in Cosmic Wonder Dust or Holi Festival for the pom-pom is a great substitute!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit