Taken from "Max and Bodhi's Wardrobe": "No matter how tiny they are now, one day they will grow up and fly away! Inspired by flying geese quilt motifs, this modern geometric blankie is perfect for a new addition or a grown baby flying off to college." This pattern is completely customizable, depending on how big or small you'd like to make it. We have put together a few enticing kits below, but the color combinations are infinite!
- This pattern is from "Max and Bodhi's Wardrobe", by Tin Can Knits, page 17.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and 1 to 2 long circular needles for the edges, are required but not included.
- Yardage per block: MC 60 yds, CC 20 yds.
- Finished Measurements: baby blanket to bedspread size, depending on how many squares you choose. Blocks are 7.5" square, and the border is 0.75" wide. The size is adjustable, and the 16-square blanket shown measures 31.5" square.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 40 rows / 4" in garter stitch.
- Sample is made with Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in 'almost spring', 'blue raspberry', 'fluffy bunny', glowstick girl', 'jewel sea', 'koala haircut', 'natural', 'snow melt', and 'tidepool find'. We do not carry this yarn, but Tosh DK will be a great substitute.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.