Priced from $132.50 to $238.50
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly - Issue 29 - Summer 2019 "Earthen" - A squishy and cozy cardigan that will easily become a staple in your wardrobe! This beautiful pattern features subtle fan designs that work their way up the body in a clean and uniform way. Worked from the bottom up, the front and back of this pattern are worked separately and also allows you customize it with buttons.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Christoffers.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers (both normal and locking), stitch holder, buttons, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37 (40, 43, 46, 49, 51 1/2, 54 1/2, 57 1/2, 60 1/4)" after blocking. Meant to be worn with up to 4" positive ease
- Gauge: 22 sts & 28 rows = 4" over Reverse St st on US 6 needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is The Farmer's Daughter Fibers Juicy DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit