Priced from $98.00 to $105.25
Taken from: Sweetgeorgia "Clareta" - This gorgeous openwork shrug, oversized and scrumptious, is the perfect layering piece for your summery tops and strappy dresses. Seafoam lace, worked by simply dropping stitches, is a wonderfully easy pattern for every level of knitter, with results that make heads turn.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Annika Andrea Wolke.
- Size US 8 circular needle, 16" long, size 7 circular needle, 24" long, and size 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size fits most
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37.75" / 96 cm cuff to cuff, and 31.25" / 79.5 cm neck to hem.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 15 rows = 4 inches in Seafoam pattern, after blocking
- Yarn shown is Sweetgeorgia Superwash DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit