Priced from $147.00 to $169.00
Taken from: WestKnits BestKnits No. 2 "Askews Me Poncho" - This two-color brioche poncho begins with a long turtleneck. An increase and decrease form a biased section that folds down for a stylish asymmetrical detail. Three increase locations flare the yoke outward until the poncho reaches your desired size.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size 40" US 7 / 4.5mm circular. Magic loop method is used for knitting the neck in the round.
- Notions required but not included: 3 stitch markers, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 20" / 51cm neck circumference, 8" / 20cm neck length, 17" / 43cm yoke length (customizable), 66" / 168cm bottom edge circumference (customizable). Measurements taken unblocked..
- Gauge: 16 sts & 26 rounds = 4" / 10cm in two-color brioche stitch (measured unstretched).
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Far. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute.