Priced at $26.50
Taken from: Plum Dandi "Bethel" - The sun sets slowly over a jagged mountain ridge. Wanderlust is satisfied as each marked peak is breathtakingly observed. The Bethel headband is a minimal piece made of thick merino wool that will keep your ears warm and your load light for exploring. Worked flat and seamed, this quick headband is a fun knit using minimal yardage.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Plum Dandi, pg. 36 "Bethel".
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 19" circumference and 3.25" tall.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 26 rows = 4" in St st.
- Color shown is Paper