Priced at $117.00
Taken from: Joji Locatelli's Ravelry - "The Frank Shawl" - Dude, does Joji ever sleep!? Not only has she designed yet another stellar project using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light! Constructed as three triangular sections and then joined together makes for an interesting shape and fun geometric patterning within it/ The palette of grays and gold make for a vintage vibe that we truly cannot get enough of!
- Designed by Joji Locatelli.
- Size US 5 - 3.75 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: 97" (244 cm) from side to side and 39" (98 cm) from top to bottom at deepest point.
- Yarn shown is Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the shades Antler, Glazed Pecan, Scratched Record, and Great Grey Owl. We currently do not carry Scratched Record, but have a great substitute in the "Designer Inspired" colorway option.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Add to Cart