Priced at $143.00
Taken from: Westknits Bestknits Number 3 Shawl Evolution "Speckle & Pop" - Originally part of the Wesknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017, this speckletacular shawl uses three main colors combined with five pops of color to make an eyecatching and fun knit! The three colors fade from one to another, while the contrasting eyelet stripes add flair! Choose between two-color brioche or garter stitch for the final chevron border and stay fashionable all season long!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Stephen West.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 86 (105)" / 218 (267)cm wingspan length, 25 (30)" / 64 (76)cm from I-cord neck edge to I-cord chevron bind off. Measurements taken after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 52 rows in garter stitch.
- Recommended Colorway: Stephen's Pick. This option has been visually matched to be the closest to his.