Priced at $27.00
From the Designer: An earthy and sweet song of deep ribbing and some bobbles with cables is like a comforting whisper in my ears. With every stitch, I feel the deep connection to Mother Earth and to my own roots. These twists will hopefully make you feel full of happiness and feel more grounded.
Sienna is all about the wonderfully soft and smooth yarn that simply begs to be knitted into cables and bobbles. The beanie is worked from brim up.
Sienna is a fun, funky hat to knit up this season! Worked from the brim up, this hat gives you some serious brain food (and needle food) in the ways of cables and bobbles.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Veera Valimaki.
- Size US 1.5 and 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3)
- Finished Measurements: 18 (20, 22)" 45 (50, 55) cm in circumference at brim and 13¾" 35 cm long. Choose a size with approx. 3-4" 8-10 cm of negative ease.
- Gauge: 30 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in Cable pattern using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Martin's Lab Aubrey Sport, but Madelinetosh Tosh Sport is a great substitute.