Priced at $87.75
Taken from: Laine Magazine, Issue 11 - "Sea Mist" - This asymmetrical shawl is sure to tickle that part of your brain that needs brioche in its life! Alternating between ribbed lace and brioche, the colors used melt into each other mirroring how the textures combine to unite in a fun, fuzzy, and fabulous way. This breezy shawl is sure to keep you busy and become a summer staple in no time!
- Designed by George Cullen.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: Top Edge Length: 93" / 236 cm.
Bottom Edge Length: 63.5" / 162 cm.
Bind-Off Edge Length: 45.5" / 116 cm.
Depth: 22.5" / 57 cm.
- Gauge: 16 sts x 23 rows to 4" / 10 cm with yarn A in single colour brioche, after blocking.
- Yarns shown are Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight and ONION Knit Silk + Kid Mohair but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Madelinetosh Impression are great substitutes!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits