Priced at $24.70
Taken from New Vintage Lace: "This design, heavily influenced by Marianne Kinzel, who designed lace in the mid-1900's, includes leaf and flower motifs separated by simple mesh fill."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from New Vintage Lace, pg 95 - Triangle Shawl.
- Size US 4 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), beads, crochet hook size to fit beads, scrap yarn, stitch markers, a tapestry needle, flexible blocking wires, and T-pins are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 30" x 60" after blocking.
- Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Gilded.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit