Priced at $27.00
Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Penny Hat" - Perfect for the upcoming fall season, this sweet little beanie brings together elements of elegance and coziness together in one fun project! The crown melts from a center point into multiple petal-shaped diamonds using lace eyelets until it hits the brim. This pattern includes written and charted instructions.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US US 1 and US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Baby (toddler, child, adult SM, adult L)
- Finished Measurements: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24)" around after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 42 rows = 4 inches in Lace pattern using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is De Rerum Natura Ulysse but Madelinetosh Tosh Sport in the shade Paper is a great substitute!