Priced at $53.00
This super cool and unique hat is a FREE pattern, and was inspired by the Eyes on You sweater, using similar techniques. The pattern for the sweater (along with many more amazing sweater patterns!) can be found in the R:E:D: book, which stands for Rescue Endangered by Design.
Rescue Endangered by Design was written for and about animal conservation and knitting, and includes a forward written by none other than Jane Goodall! Written by a team of international designers, R:E:D: brings the importance of conserving endangered species to light through 33 superb and intriguing patterns inspired by these threatened animals.
- This design is available as a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Lisa Renner
- Size US 8 (5 mm) set of 16" & 24" circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, small amount of scrap yarn for eyes
- Size: One size, adult medium
- Gauge: 16 sts x 36 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Tosh Vintage in colors T'Challa & Holi Festival. 1 skein of each color is required.
- Note: We do not have T'Challa (the darker color), but Onyx makes a great substitute (shown in the Designer's Choice colorway)
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits