Priced from $67.00 to $89.00
Taken from Westknits Books - Westknits Book 2: A fun triangular shawl that plays with geometry and shape! The shawl is adorned with three different sized button holes that can be used for decorative purposes or to place one of your tips in the hole to secure your shawl in place! The pattern calls for a red lining for the holes but since Pashmina hold a lot of yardage, we felt it would be better to leave the red color out of the kit. If you do not have red scrap yarn, please make sure to add a red color to your cart!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Westknits Books - Westknits Book 2, page 22.
- Size US 6-32" circulars and US G crochet hook are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 16" from CO edge along center stitch to BO. 72" wingspan along edge stitches.
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are Twig and Antler (we substituted Antler for Silver Fox). We also created more color choices for you. Just click on the color combination you like the best!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit