Priced at $73.00
Taken from: Renegade Knitwear "Hippie Swamp Witch" - Chris is a big fan of the TV show, American Horror Story, and this shawl was inspired by his favorite character, Misty Day from Coven. She had a peaceful and carefree attitude with an amazing Stevie Nicks inspired wardrobe to match. These included her lavish shawls that she wore in and out of the swamps of New Orleans and captured her character of the Hippie Swamp Witch.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Christopher Salas
- Size US 6-60" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 67" in wingspan and 29" from cast on to the deepest point.
- Gauge: About 14 sts and 16 rows = 4" in Checkered Stockinette Lace Pattern.
- Yarn shown is Solstice Yarns Etoile Silken Camel. We do not currently carry this yarn but Madelinetosh Pashmina is a great substitute!