Priced from $107.10 to $134.09
Taken from It Girl Crochet: "Designer Kathy Merrick saw a chrysanthemum motif in an old crochet book and thought it had great shaping possibilities. She originally intended to create a rectangular wrap, but the design evolved into a shaped capelet. It's a good project to learn a bit about three-dimensional motifs, as the mum is fairly easy to make and could be made much bigger if you like."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from It Girl Crochet, pg 9 - Chrysanthemum Capelet.
- Size F crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), two buttons, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18" x 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 3 pattern repeats and 10 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Dried Rose and Moorland.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn, pattern book and buttons.
Colors Available in this Kit