Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Mountain Mist" - Inspired by how the picturesque, winding mountain ranges fade into an ombre as they get farther away, encapsulate that beauty in a knitted pullover! Cozy and featuring simple colorwork, the diamonds on the yoke of this project are identical to the many photos we've taken on our road trips!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 6 and 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 0-6 mo (6-12 mo, 1-2 yrs, 2-4 yrs, 4-6 yrs, 6-8 yrs, 8-10 yrs)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 18.5 (21.5, 24, 24, 26.5, 29.5, 29.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette on larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Stone Wool Cormo but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in the Blue colorway is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.