Priced at $25.50
Every four years, we're given the amazing gift of an extra day! For those born February 29th of a leap year, it's finally a chance to celebrate. For the rest of us, the possibilities of how to spend our time are endless. But as knitters - might I suggest - what better use of time than to knit an extra project?!
The Leap Year Cowl is knit in bulky weight, and has exactly 29 rows. You can start and finish it on February 29th (or any day you choose), and consider your bonus time well spent. There is sufficient yarn to make this cowl a bit taller than shown and written in this pattern. So if you find yourself with even a little extra time on this special day, know that this is an option!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is available as a free download from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 11 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 23". Depth: 7".
- Gauge: 13 sts x 15.5 rounds = 4" in Eyelet Columns pattern, after blocking.
- Color shown is Jaded Dreams.