Priced from $54.50 to $81.00
Taken from: Madder Making No. 10 / INTRICATE "Late Bloomer" - AKA the perfect way to get into the spirit of fall! The mittens themselves are crafted out of a simple stockinette, but the real party starts when you switch over to embroidering the flowers on with the ultra-soft mohair yarn! This way you can keep your flowers alive all year long!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kristin Ledgett.
- Size US 4 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
- Finished Measurements: Palm circumference: 7¼ (8, 8)" / 18.5 (20.5, 20.5) cm
Length: 10 (10½, 11)" / 25.5 (26.5, 28) cm
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in n St st, with larger needles, and Yarns A and B held together..
- Yarn shown is Lichen and Lace Rustic Heather Sport and Lichen and Lace Marsh Mohair, but Madelinetosh Tosh Sport and Madelinetosh Impression are great substitutes.
Colors Available in this Kit