Priced from $6.60 to $13.20
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '21 Summer - "Glowing Compass Lanterns" - AKA your next favorite household project! The Glowing Compass Lanterns were designed in two different sizes to hold your glass jars in. Fill them with tea candles, fairy lights, or flower petals for your next family get-together to set the mood with a warm glow or delicate fragrance! These lacy cozies for your jars are worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Designed by Jenny Williams.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: 16 oz: 9 ¼" circumference and 4 ½" tall. 32 oz: 11 ¼" circumference and 5 ¾" tall, slightly tapered at top.
- Gauge: 16 oz: 21 sts and 34 rnds = 4" in charted patt. 32 oz: 23 sts and 38 rnds = 4" in charted patt.
- Yarns shown are Madelinetosh Unicorn Tails.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits