Priced at $159.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Fall "Glover" - AKA the pinnacle of what it feels like to be in the middle of autumn. Beginning with a provisional cast-on at the center, both halves are worked in the opposite direction. The eye-catching elegance of this wrap is easy to pair with anything from casual jeans to a sophisticated skirt!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Nadya Stallings.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 21" wide and 62½" long, excluding fringe after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches in Center patt.
- Yarn shown is Brown Sheep Prairie Spun DK in the shade #DK60 Lilac but Madelinetosh DK in the shade Star Scatter (Solid) is a great substitute!