Priced at $53.00
Emerald Bay Shawl is the Make-A-Long knitting pattern for the 2021 Sierra Nevada Yarn Crawl! A cozy, yet lightweight shawl inspired by the colors and textures of Emerald Bay, the jewel of Lake Tahoe. In this inlet, you'll find glorious shades of turquoise and indigo blues, dotted with gorgeous greys and deep emerald greens. Featuring soothing sections of garter stitch and an intriguing ripple and waves motif, knitting this shawl is as breezy as Lake Tahoe!
- Designed by Justine Chenel
- You can download the Emerald Bay Shawl pattern from the designer's Ravelry storel
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 40"circular needle is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 40"x 81"
- Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch marker, blocking supplies
- Yarn shown is Malabrigo Mechita & Heathered Yarns Sock, but we recommend Tosh Merino Light instead! 1 skein each of two colors is required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits