Priced at $58.50
A hat inspired by everyone's favorite plastic-fantastic fashionista! Encapsulating all things pretty, pink, nostalgic, and fun, this beanie designed by Alexandra Frankel is worked from the bottom up. Starting with a folded brim, the body of the hat is then knit up in stranded colorwork. We recommend knitting this topper with the super squishy and soft Tosh DK!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Alexandra Frankel
- Size: Toddler (Child, Adult Small, Medium, Large)
- You can get the pattern on the designer's Ravelry.
- Finished circumference: 16 (17.25, 18.75, 20, 21.25)"
- US Sizes 3 (3.25 mm) & 5 (3.75) 16" circular needles required but not included.
- Notions: stitch markers, tapestry needle, and pom pom are recommended.
- Shown in Brooklyn Tweed Arbor in the colors Zalea and Hammock. We recommend using Tosh DK. 2 skeins are required.