Priced from $79.50 to $212.00
Buttons in the front, lace party in the back! This colorblocked sweater is worked both bottom up and sideways and is entirely seamless! There is no shaping in this sweater, making for a modern and boxy look that's easy to layer up.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Dance of the Needles is a free pattern download from Knitty.
- Designed by Meiju K-P
- US Sizes 4 (3.5 mm) & 6 (4 mm): 32" circular and set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers, scrap yarn, 3 x 1 in/2.5 cm buttons, spare circular needle or stitch holder, tapestry needle
- Sizes: XXS-XS (S-M, M-L, XL-2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL); shown in size S-M with 7" of positive ease
- Finished Bust (buttoned): 40.5 (47, 54, 60.5, 67, 74.25, 80.75) ".
- Gauge: 21 sts x 26 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch using larger needle.
- Shown in Madelinetosh Tosh Sport in colors Composition Book Grey (MC) and Cousteau (CC). 2 (3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of MC & 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3) skeins of CC are required.
Colors Available in this Kit