Priced from $54.00 to $108.00
Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Bowline" - Perfect for the coming cold weather, the Bowline Pullover is great for any adventurous knitter and beyond! We all need a staple piece in our wardrobe, and the simple, cozy design of this project is exactly that! Whether you're sitting at home in front of the fireplace or sailing on the ocean, you'll be wrapped up in a warm hug all day long!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 6 and 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 0-6mo (6-12mo, 1-2yr, 2-4yr, 4-6yr, 6-8yr, 8-10yr)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 18 (19.5, 21.5, 23, 25, 26.5, 28.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette on larger needles and in rib pattern on larger needles
- Yarn shown is Stone Wool Cormo but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage is a great substitute!