Priced from $159.00 to $185.50
Taken from: Madder Making No. 10 / INTRICATE "Apollo" - Finally, a shawl as big and cozy as we've dreamed of! This big beauty uses a combination of open lacework to make a delicate and fun knit complete with an intricate fringe to finish it off! The cross-hatch design brings us back to the days of boho chic, and we're living for it!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Julie Robinson.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size (Fringe Optional)
- Finished Measurements: 24" / 61 cm wide and 70" / 178 cm long (before fringe)
24" / 61 cm wide and 84" / 213 cm long (including fringe).
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in St st and Diamond Lace, after blocking..
- Yarn shown is Amano Yarns Eco Puna but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute!