Priced from $26.50 to $53.00
Taken from: The SweaterBabe Pattern Collection - "Adaline" - You've heard of a must-have, but what about a must-knit?! This ethereal, triangular shawl is the perfect way to add a little bit of timelessness to your wardrobe! Knit from the top down, you begin with a simple garter stitch section before launching into a border of easy-to-learn lace! Available with both written and charted instructions, this breezy design is sure to become your next favorite project!
- Designed by SweaterBabe.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: 52" [132 cm] along top edge and 21 ½" [54.5 cm] down center line, easily enlarged.
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in Garter st, aggressively blocked.
- Yarn shown is Tosh Merino Light in the shade Penumbra.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits