Priced at $27.50
The Slippery Slope Hat Pattern is currently only available for purchase directly from the designer in the Marinade Designs Ravelry Shop. : Slippery Slope is a delightfully quick knit with a fun slipped stitch pattern that is stacked close together to create lots of little slippery slopes throughout. The pattern is written for 3 different head circumferences and 2 differet heights for a totally custom hat! What's more, is all 3 sizes take just 1 skein Tosh ASAP! We all know that a knitting addiction is a slippery slope--it starts with a gateway drug like merino wool (like in the Tosh ASAP yarn!) and quickly moves on to cashmere (aka. fiber crack) before you can blink! Oh the scrumptious fibers we love! Let's just enjoy them all!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Remember to purchase & download the pattern from Marinade Designs on Ravelry, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 10.5 & 11 - 16" circular, and US 11 DPNs are required for Small & Medium sized hats, US 11 & 13 - 16" circular & US 13 DPNs are needed for larger size but not included. A yarn needle is also needed for finishing.
- Finished Size: Circumference - S: 15" brim unstretched (Fits up to 18" head), M: 17" brim unstretched (Fits up to 20" head), L: 20" brim unstretched (Fits up to 23" head); Height - Short: 9.5", Slouchy: 10.5"
- Gauge: S & M: 13 sts = 4" in 2x2 rib on US 10.5 needles. L: 11 sts = 4" in 2x2 rib on US 11 needles.
- Colors shown are Coquette (Hot Pink) & Dustweaver (Gray Multi).