Priced at $37.00
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "Knitted from the top down, these stockings begin with a decorative dewdrop cast-on and a small geometric lace cuff that includes a strand of elastic thread (to help keep the stockings in place) and is bordered with eyelets. Two beautiful and somewhat geometric lace patterns are combined for the main part of the leg, with the larger pattern continuing along the top of the foot. Decreases between the patterns shape the leg "invisibly." The vintage look of these knee-high stockings will add romantic flavor to any outfit."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 69 - Lace Stockings.
- Size US 2 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch holder, stitch markers, elastic, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.75 (8.25, 9.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 31 sts and 46 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Natural Cream.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit