Priced from $30.00 to $60.00
This design is by Rachel Roden and is available for purchase from the Unraveled Designs website. From Rachel: "We've all done it, bought a gorgeous skein of variegated yarn, and then it just languishes in your stash because you can't find the perfect pattern that is interesting, but won't fight with the colors. This shawlette is specifically designed to show off those lovely, hand painted yarns, using drop stitches when you encounter the dominant color. The pattern will work best with hand painted yarns that are broken into distinct sections of color, like Lorna's Laces. You can choose any colorway that you like, just be sure that one of the colors in the skein is different enough from the others that it will stand out in the dropped stitches."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Unraveled Designs website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5-24" needles are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 64" (72") along the longest edge x 13" (17") at the widest point.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Garter stitch, after gently blocking.
- Colors shown are "Orange is the New Black" (no longer available), "Bow Tie", and "Bon Temps Rouler".