This design is available for purchase from Libby Johnson's Ravelry Store. - From the designer: "Deliciously comfortable, with a great big splash of "ooh la la", Floozy is the cardigan for dancing, dreaming and feeling fabulous.
Knitted from the top down, so you can try her on as you go, Floozy uses slipped stitches to create her stunning colourful yoke. You'll just work one colour per row! No complicated colourwork, just simple, easy knitting that's suitable for every level of knitter.
The wide range of sizes and options for different body and sleeve lengths make Floozy a great cardigan for everyone. Choose a size that gives you room to move, or one that shows off your gorgeous shape."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Libby Jonson's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 3 and US 4 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: waste yarn or stitch holders, tapestry needle, sewing needle & thread.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32.5 (36, 40.25, 43.75, 48) (52, 56.25, 59.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 27 sts/37 rows = 4"/10 cm with US 4/3.5 mm needles in stockinette stitch, flat & in the round, after blocking. The recommended yarn grows with blocking. Note your pre-blocked and blocked gauge.
- Yarn Shown: Yarnfloozy Merino/Silk/Cashmere, which we don't normally carry; however, we recommend using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock and Staccato as a substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.